GoldenPeaks Capital Energy has over 15 years’ experience structuring power projects globally, with particular expertise in emerging markets.
We have been involved with over 20,000MWs of power generation projects, including Heavy Solar, Wind, Fuel Oil, Gas and Coal power plants, in UAE, KSA, France, UK, Argentina, Brazil, Chile and the Caribbean.
Our areas of Power expertise –
- Initial Consent and Planning Permissions – significant experience securing initial consents to develop power projects.
- Government Liaison – 15 years’ experience of agreeing operating, PPA and payment terms with central and regional Governments.
- Financing – financing arranged for over 3,000MWs of power projects in the MENA region via our strong network of export credit institutions, investment banks, private equity and High Net Worths.
- Contract Structuring – experts in structuring power projects including export credit financing, private financing and Government-backed projects. We have been involved in over 20,000MWs of power projects, using a range of structuring techniques.
- Renewable Energy – own an international portfolio of 1GW of solar and wind power plants.